Wednesday, May 14, 2014

Excuses, Excuses (Good Ones!)

It's been a while since I've blogged. But I've got good excuses! It's the time of the year when a LOT of plants and seeds have to get in the ground...and that's just what I've been doing.

More than 50 tomato plants in the ground...

Dozens of Asian Long Bean, too...

I don't even know how many peanuts sown (all the white markers are peanuts)...

Dozens of okra seeds sown (and germinating!)...

And sweet potatoes and more sweet potatoes.

I've also been prepping for "Create a Farm in Your Backyard," a 4-week course to help you reconnect with self-sufficiency. Interested? Check out this page or ask about it in the "Contact Us" section of the blog. We're looking forward to helping you have a farm in YOUR backyard!

 

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment